Top 10 Reasons to fire your Web Developer
I figured for the new year, I would try blogging again. I decided to start out with a list of the top 10 reasons to fire your Web Developer that I wrote.
10. He put the wrong banner on your site
9. He misspelled the name of your company
8. He posts links to all the cheap Viagra sellers on your links page
7. Your site’s Message of the day reads:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
If you want to make Money
This site isn’t for you
6. The Developer’s blog is written solely in Hexadecimal
5. Your invoice for his services includes the price of his trip to the Bahamas for having to log into his email while on vacation
4. When you call him, he answers his phone with ‘Bugger Off’
3. When your customers log into the site, the greeting reads ‘Welcome Rich Bastard.’
2. The link to your forums actually sends users to the competition’s website
1. Your developer rates your competition’s product as better than yours.
Have a safe and happy new year.