I am Liadan
Welcome to my blog! Slip off your shoes, have a seat and stay a while. We’re all friends here.
When I was young, I heard someone call my mother by her first name so I called her by her first name too. She replied, “Sweetie, anyone can call me that but it takes someone special to call me mommy.” So Mommy it was, is and will be forever because I’m special.
You are special too. And, because you are special, you can call me Liadan.
• Thirty something
• Wife of an incredibly nice guy
• Sibling of eight fabulous people
• Auntie – of nineteen (soon to be twenty) with one angel, but whose counting
• A little bit of college with a lot of knowledge
• A Guitar Hero rock star in my family band
• I also played piano and viola as a kid
• Gamer – World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, StarWars and more
• Author of poetry and prose
• Avid reader & writer of books
• A slightly Crafty person
• A photographer
And sometimes into blogging. I hope you enjoy your visit here.